Monday, March 28, 2005

Astrology

I used to read my horoscope in the paper or elsewhere and it seemed it was never correct. Then I met a woman who was an amateur astrologer and she did what is called a Natal Chart. I was floored by how absolutely accurate it was. I found it to be utterly amazing that just by knowing my time, date and place of birth would afford someone such intimate knowledge into who I am. So I read more and I learned more about myself and close friends and family by reading about them. I now understand them better than I ever did before and in each case I was shocked how very accurate it was. To that end, I have decided to study astrology more deeply and hope one day to have enough knowledge and experience to help others in the same way I have been helped by this information.
Hit Counter
Website Counter