Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Darkness & Light

I believe that we must not hide our "darker" selves. We must be as open to it as we are to the "light" else the darkness will manifest in often negative and harmful ways. Since this is something I've been working on with myself, I felt creative and made this image of my own eyes. They are often said to be my best features and I've always felt one's eyes are the windows to their souls. You can see a lot in a person's eyes. So here you see, both the light and the dark sides of MY soul.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mab said...

Really evocative images. You wouldn't think that something so simple as your own eyes in negative and positive would say it so well, would you? Well, obviously you would! LOL Nicely done.

And yes, I agree. I'm working on the light side right now, as I've been very dark today.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Dreamweaver said...

Thank you Mab. It really makes one dig deep to accept both sides of themself.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counter